Information For Parents For The September 2020 Reopening
We were very pleased to reopen our school to all children in September 2020. The following document outlines the new routines, timings and changes at school. If you have any questions about our reopening plan please contact us.
September 2020 Information for Parents.
You can help us by:
- Not attending school if you have symptoms of high temperature, persistant cough or loss of smell or taste.
- Ensuring only one parent/carer comes on site to drop off and pick up.
- Socially distance when on site from staff, parents and children.
- Arriving as close to the bubble open/close time as possible.
- Ensuring your child washes thier hands before leaving for school and upon arrival at home.
- Not entering the school building
If you have any queries or concerns about how we will keep your child safe when school reopens to all children please contact email@example.com
COVID 19 Reopening Plan
September 2020 Re-Opening Plan
COVID 19 Risk Assessment
September 2020 Risk Assessment
Guidance from the DFE
We have carefully followed the guidance from the Department for Education to ensure our school is as safe as possible for children, staff and visitors. Here are some of the documents relating to COVID19.
Full Reopening of Schools
Cleaning Guidance for Non-Healthcare Settings
DFE Information for Parents Guide
Remote Learning Plan
We have a detailed remote learning plan should we haev a partial or full school closure. Please follow the link below to access remote learning in the case of a school closure.
COVID Catch Up Premium
Follow this link to see how the school intends to spend the COVID catch up premium and how it intends to measure the impact of that spend.
COVID19 Premium Market Rasen C of E Primary
COVID19 Premium Nettleton Community Primary